Account Manager (Wide Format Graphics Consumables) - Eastern Central Ontario
We are searching for a driven, self-starter and energetic sales professional to join the COBALT Sales Team in the Wide Format Graphics Media segment in Ontario. The successful candidate should feel confident identifying opportunities, solving problems, and satisfying needs to ensure customer satisfaction. We are looking for someone to ensure revenue and market growth through cold calling and prospecting potential customers throughout your territory (which is Eastern Central Ontario).
In this role, you will:
- Search for and establish new clients who could benefit from company products or services and maximize customer potential in designated regions
- Fully prospect all potential clientele within sales territory
- Develop new and maintain existing long-term relationships with customers
- Make technical presentations and demonstrations that provide solutions to the client’s needs
- Calculate customer proposals as well as negotiate and close sales by setting/agreeing on terms and conditions
- Offer continual support and consultative services
- Update & maintain customer contact data in company CRM software (Salesforce)
- Prepare Territory and Customer budgets, sales plans and strategies
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, road shows, conferences and other marketing events as required
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts within the company
- Present a professional and positive company image at all times
- Be customer-facing and active in the field up to 80% of the time
Why choose COBALT?
COBALT is a fresh new name in the printing industry. We are highly motivated towards growth and will do what it takes to be strong for our customers’ business. We have a wide-range of knowledge of the total print industry with a real expertise in wide format, commercial offset and flexographic markets. COBALT is uniquely positioned to help 1) print service providers take the leap into new technology, and 2) materials sectors so that they can diversify and grow their business. COBALT is flexible and innovative. We operate with drive, innovation, and determination to be a pro-active partner and confident catalyst to change and grow your organization. We are in the business of communication: let’s grab some attention.
- Positive, can do attitude
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- High energy, results-oriented
- Able to identify and forge partnerships with related potential partners
- Previous Sales Experience and knowledge or experience in the Wide Format Graphics Business an asset but with the right personality and drive not necessary
- Highly proficient organizational skills
COABLT offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that’s where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with COBALT, your way.
COBALT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.