French Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Print & Graphics) – Mississauga
COBALT is currently seeking a French/English bilingual Customer Service Representative to be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our wide-format printing sector at our Mississauga branch.
In this role, you will:
- Customer Care (walk-in and telephone)
- Process orders; primarily by telephone, but also occasionally walk-in customers
- Occasionally showcase equipment or consumables to customers
- Process Invoices
- Perform ancillary shipping/receiving and inventory duties
- Maintain excellent customer service relations
- General branch administration, data entry, and other duties as assigned or required
Why choose COBALT?
COBALT is a fresh new name in the printing industry. We are highly motivated towards growth and will do what it takes to be strong for our customers’ business. We have a wide-range of knowledge of the total print industry with a real expertise in wide format, commercial offset and flexographic markets. COBALT is uniquely positioned to help 1) print service providers take the leap into new technology, and 2) materials sectors so that they can diversify and grow their business. COBALT is flexible and innovative. We operate with drive, innovation, and determination to be a pro-active partner and confident catalyst to change and grow your organization. We are in the business of communication: let’s grab some attention.
- Experience in Graphics, Print or a related industry is a strong asset
- Bilingual French / English
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication & telephone skills
- Energetic, highly motivated
- Self-disciplined and highly organized with ability to take initiative around the site
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities appropriately while remaining calm and upbeat in an at times fast-paced and pressured atmosphere
- Grade XII with a minimum of one-year customer service and administrative experience
- Computer competence
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
COABLT offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that’s where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with COBALT, your way.
COBALT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.